Ah! Thanks Nat. I am loving doing it too. For the first time ever I think I am getting around to doing it. Digital really helps and the blog does too because it motivates me to get it done because I have others to share it with. I am excited to publish our blog at the end of the year too. That way I can pass it off as my journal or personal history.
Madelyn is darling. Seriously darling. I love your music, too. Music is another one of the many many things I am totally out of touch with her in Florence because we only have like three radio stations--one country, one white-trash teenager kind of station, and a local broadcasting station. It's pretty pathetic. So thank you for reminding me of the good music that DOES exist elsewhere in the world. Leela, I appreciate your coments on my blog. I had a lot to say in response to your last one, so make sure to check back. I wish I could somehow notify you or be notified when a comment had been responded to. Do you know what I mean?
B. Travis Harper If the good Lord isn't a Carolina fan then why is the sky Carolina blue? If he isn't watching sports, he is playing them. Golf is his biggest obsession.
Lila Mae Harper A well balanced diet for me is a chocolate in each hand...
Avery Mae Harper "I want candy!" we hear this about 12 times a day! In fact, candy was one of her first words...
Madelyn Grace Harper Little Miss Drama! Loves bathtime, riding Avery's rocking horse and Avery's Ford Truck...
CHOCOLATE...the smell of rain...my daughters eyes...sunsets...a good laugh...collecting scrapbook stuff...going to the mountains...CHOCOLATE...Hawaii...clenliness...tennis...shopping...massages... CHOCOLATE...family get togethers... bedtime...getting my hair done...DVR...Christmas...chocolate covered strawberries...walks...singing...pictures...nap time...nature...Madelyn's laugh...spas...food...life
3 comments:
I love the scrapbooking. And Brayden is rocking out to the music on your page. :)
Ah! Thanks Nat. I am loving doing it too. For the first time ever I think I am getting around to doing it. Digital really helps and the blog does too because it motivates me to get it done because I have others to share it with. I am excited to publish our blog at the end of the year too. That way I can pass it off as my journal or personal history.
Leela,
Madelyn is darling. Seriously darling. I love your music, too. Music is another one of the many many things I am totally out of touch with her in Florence because we only have like three radio stations--one country, one white-trash teenager kind of station, and a local broadcasting station. It's pretty pathetic. So thank you for reminding me of the good music that DOES exist elsewhere in the world.
Leela, I appreciate your coments on my blog. I had a lot to say in response to your last one, so make sure to check back. I wish I could somehow notify you or be notified when a comment had been responded to. Do you know what I mean?
Post a Comment