Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Our Family Trip to Yellowstone
Here's where we've been lately. A family reunion type celebration with my Mom's new family. Every year (or every other) the entire family get together to do a big family trip. This year was Yellowstone National Park. Although it was in the 40's most of the entire time it was great fun to get to know my mom's new family; and mine now too. How lucky I feel that my mom married into such a great and loving famliy. They invited us ( me and my siblings) along and make us feel so welcome. We had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
You took some great pictures!! How in the world did you put the pictures on top of the pictures? That was so fun to look at! Loved it.
Very cool slideshow. it looks so professional. Did you use photoshop? I want to learn how to do that.
Ah Brandi, we forgot to get together to do Memory Mixer stuff. Michelle that is the secret. Memory Mixer is a very basic and user friendly program that I use for digital designs.
Brandi- I was thinking of using this style for the whole album. What do you think?
Looks like a fun trip!!
I think you should use this design. That is a great idea. Love Love Love it!
I love your scrapbooking. I especially love all the drop shadows. I always get good ideas from you. you do such a great job with your scrapbooking!
Thanks Megan. That's funny since I always feel like I am learning from you. You're my inspriration especially since you are the one that introduced me to blogging. It has inspired me to do more of my scrapping and therefore fullfilling the responsibility to keep a journal. Yeah I consider this my journal in a way and the other pages that I don't post but I am at least getting them done.
Post a Comment