Congratulations! I've been checking in on your blog every so often for this post! Ty is so adorable...I can't wait to meet him. FYI our blog is johnandrewsfamily.blogspot.com.
B. Travis Harper If the good Lord isn't a Carolina fan then why is the sky Carolina blue? If he isn't watching sports, he is playing them. Golf is his biggest obsession.
Lila Mae Harper A well balanced diet for me is a chocolate in each hand...
Avery Mae Harper "I want candy!" we hear this about 12 times a day! In fact, candy was one of her first words...
Madelyn Grace Harper Little Miss Drama! Loves bathtime, riding Avery's rocking horse and Avery's Ford Truck...
CHOCOLATE...the smell of rain...my daughters eyes...sunsets...a good laugh...collecting scrapbook stuff...going to the mountains...CHOCOLATE...Hawaii...clenliness...tennis...shopping...massages... CHOCOLATE...family get togethers... bedtime...getting my hair done...DVR...Christmas...chocolate covered strawberries...walks...singing...pictures...nap time...nature...Madelyn's laugh...spas...food...life
16 comments:
Congratulations! He is so precious. Enjoy this time getting to know your knew little one!
Congrats Lila!!
Congrats...hope all went well!
Yea! Congrats. Wow, he's already got a lot of hair. Fun fun. I'm sure Travis loves having another boy in the family. :)
Enjoy the newness. For me, it already seems like they grow way too quickly!
Wow! Look at him. So tiny and perfect. Congrats!
Congrats!! He is so sweet and tiny.
Congratulations! I've been checking in on your blog every so often for this post! Ty is so adorable...I can't wait to meet him. FYI our blog is johnandrewsfamily.blogspot.com.
Congrats! I am happy that you got a boy. Good luck with everything
congratulations!
Lila, congrats!! So precious! I hope you're feeling well.
Congrats! A little boy. What heaven. I'll bet you are glad he is out of your belly!
What a handsome guy! I hope you are adjusting well...I'll call you in the next couple of days and come get the girls for a bit!
Congrats. I was just wondering if you had your baby yet. He is so little. How Fun!!
He's adorable! Congrats!
I didn't realize you had him!!! Congratulations!!! Love the remote control picture!
It looks great seeing you guys with a little boy...he is adorable. Congratulations!
Post a Comment