Hey Lila- this is Wendy Vincent. Am I absolutely crazy or did I see your girls in WalMart in Centerville, Utah yesterday? I thought I was losing my mind (totally possible) but Avery (or her look-alike) looked at me like she recognized me...... Anyway, congrats on Ty! He is so precious.
too funny wendy. what a small world huh. yes, that was loikely my girls you saw. they are with grandma this week while we are vacationing in hawaii. my mom lives in farmington. i thought you were farther south in salt lake? how do you like it there?
B. Travis Harper If the good Lord isn't a Carolina fan then why is the sky Carolina blue? If he isn't watching sports, he is playing them. Golf is his biggest obsession.
Lila Mae Harper A well balanced diet for me is a chocolate in each hand...
Avery Mae Harper "I want candy!" we hear this about 12 times a day! In fact, candy was one of her first words...
Madelyn Grace Harper Little Miss Drama! Loves bathtime, riding Avery's rocking horse and Avery's Ford Truck...
CHOCOLATE...the smell of rain...my daughters eyes...sunsets...a good laugh...collecting scrapbook stuff...going to the mountains...CHOCOLATE...Hawaii...clenliness...tennis...shopping...massages... CHOCOLATE...family get togethers... bedtime...getting my hair done...DVR...Christmas...chocolate covered strawberries...walks...singing...pictures...nap time...nature...Madelyn's laugh...spas...food...life
11 comments:
I think he looks like Madelyn...super gorgeous!
I love them! They are beautiful!
They look great. He is beautiful!!
He is such a beautiful baby! Amazing pictures!
precious!
Hey Lila, these are such cute pics of your baby boy!! He really is a cutie!
What a doll!! He looks so much like you two! I miss you guys. Hope you are having a great summer
Hey Lila- this is Wendy Vincent. Am I absolutely crazy or did I see your girls in WalMart in Centerville, Utah yesterday? I thought I was losing my mind (totally possible) but Avery (or her look-alike) looked at me like she recognized me...... Anyway, congrats on Ty! He is so precious.
too funny wendy. what a small world huh. yes, that was loikely my girls you saw. they are with grandma this week while we are vacationing in hawaii. my mom lives in farmington. i thought you were farther south in salt lake? how do you like it there?
Beautiful pictures! Congratulations on your little boy, he is just precious.
TY is adorable. Congratulations!
I love your photos! What a cute family! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment