CONGRATS Lila! he is just gorgeous! The picture with him holding the remote... he doesn't even look like he's a week old.. he looks older! please, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
B. Travis Harper If the good Lord isn't a Carolina fan then why is the sky Carolina blue? If he isn't watching sports, he is playing them. Golf is his biggest obsession.
Lila Mae Harper A well balanced diet for me is a chocolate in each hand...
Avery Mae Harper "I want candy!" we hear this about 12 times a day! In fact, candy was one of her first words...
Madelyn Grace Harper Little Miss Drama! Loves bathtime, riding Avery's rocking horse and Avery's Ford Truck...
CHOCOLATE...the smell of rain...my daughters eyes...sunsets...a good laugh...collecting scrapbook stuff...going to the mountains...CHOCOLATE...Hawaii...clenliness...tennis...shopping...massages... CHOCOLATE...family get togethers... bedtime...getting my hair done...DVR...Christmas...chocolate covered strawberries...walks...singing...pictures...nap time...nature...Madelyn's laugh...spas...food...life
7 comments:
Congratulations! Ty looks darling and you look beautiful, too! I see that you went dark! How do you like it?!
I had no idea you already had your little boy, congratulations!
He is a doll and I love that picture of you with him.
Look at them both in their Carolina blue! I'm not surprised Travis hasn't wasted any time showing him manly stuff.
Congratulations!!! He's so handsome! Such a perfect Father-Son moment. :)
Ahh, like father, like son! Let's hope Ty gives Travis a run for his money!!! LOL!
CONGRATS Lila! he is just gorgeous! The picture with him holding the remote... he doesn't even look like he's a week old.. he looks older! please, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
Travis finally got his boy! He's beautiful Lila! You look amazing
Post a Comment