Make Sugar Cookies for Valentines!
Visit the Kangaroo Zoo!
Eat Snow.
Play in Snow.
Build a Snowman!
This one was particularly fun because Madelyn kept eating our snowman. She ate the first carrot nose so we got another. The eyes and buttons were made out of chocolate candies and she would take them off and take a bite then stick them back on. Silly girl. Notice all the eaten candy pieces on our snowman?
Snow Fight!
Making Snowflakes and eating snow again!
And create many more memories with family and friends!




5 comments:
Yep I have the best kids...and the best grand kids!!! I can't wait to spoil that boy!!!
Your mom is the best craft person! I can see why your kids love her so much.
Looks like so much fun! Oh I love Utah. Your girls are so beautiful!!
That does look like fun. Can you teach me how to make such cool snowflakes?
Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Your girls have a fun grandma.
Post a Comment