Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day Trip


Today Travis was golfing in a tournament so the girls and I spent the morning at the Bellagio. We love to visit the gardens and fountains. I can tell though that the economy has hit even the casinos because the gardens have been as elaborate the last few times. Don't get me wrong though, they are still spectacular to view. Even so, mans creations cannot compete with Gods. The whole time the fountains were going the girls found it more exciting to watch the ducks swimming just beneath us in the water.

4 comments:

McLeod Clan said...

Your hair looks amazing dark like that! I just had to add that as a side note.

Meet the Elliott's said...

Yea I do like your hair better...I love those pictures of the gardens...

Unknown said...

Harp Dog has his little boy!! Cant believe we will have a harper jr. running around. Hopefully he has better basketball skills than dad!

Anonymous said...

I love your dark hair!!