Sunday, February 8, 2009

"Birday, me?!?!?"






We finally celebrated Madelyn's birthday. It was really exciting. The night before the party I told her she need her rest because we were going to have a birthday party for her the next day. When I told her, her face lit up and she said. "birday, me?" over and over again. Then it was "birday me daddy!" She had a blast! You could tell she felt special. I don't know that she would have got it a month ago and this was perfect timing. I think she is finally figuring out she also has a special place our family.

7 comments:

Tara said...

She is such a beauty! Happy Birthday!

Jordan and Jodi said...

Cute CURLS! Either natural or you need to share the secret to getting her to sit still long enough to do her whole head! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Baldwin Fam said...

What a cutie pie! What exactly did she have surgery on? Did I miss that post?

Parley and Katie Call said...

Happy Birthday. I love those giant cupcakes. Lila, she is so beautiful and looks a lot more grown up.

Lisa said...

She is so cute - Happy Birthday! I'm glad her surgery went well. I didn't know she was having it but it sounds like it was a good thing she did. Hang in there!

Ann said...

Looks like fun! I think it is cool that you spread out the fun for her by having her party a little late. I can't believe she only turned two! Danin will be two this year (in October, granted)but she just looks so much younger! I'm thinking it may be because she doesn't have any hair. Yep. I'm pretty sure that's it.

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

She is so cute. It looks like she got spoiled on her birthday.:) I love the cupcake, cake. My mom has that cake pan, but I have never used it yet.