
No, this was not planned. After losing the last one we decided to wait at least a year before trying again but the Lord had different plans I guess. I've never been one to feel baby hungry but lately I have been feeling so baby hungry. I thought it was just because I was feeling the emptiness of not having the last baby but something inside kept telling me that I was supposed to have another one. I had been completely ignoring the prompting though so I think that the Lord intervened.




22 comments:
YEAH! Congratulations!
Congratulations! So excited for you. I haven't seen you in a while. We should get together and go to the park with the kids!
Congratulations! The Lord works in mysterious ways right! I hope you are feeling well. I'll be in vegas in a few weeks so we should get together!
Congratulations! I hope everything goes well for you guys.
AAAHHH!!!!
That's SO EXCITING!!
Congrats!!
Miss you terribly!
CONGRATS! That's great news! :) Keep us posted!
That is wonderful news!!!!! That really makes me happy to hear. I was thinking to myself "maybe Lila is pregnant. I am going to check her blog." WOW!!!
I am so excited!!! Congrats! You are only like 4-5 weeks behind Meg. And 10 weeks behind me. And I am hoping boy!
Congratulations! I'm so excited that all of our kids will be close to the same age. That will be so fun!
What are you guys doing there for Halloween? I would love to see!!
I am so happy for you and your family. Congrats!
Hooray!! Good for you.=)
Congratulations! That is so great! Your girls are adorable and you two seem to be doing a great job as parents. The Lord needs good parents like you two that teach the children about the gospel! It's so exciting!
You didn't miss it Lila. I just haven't posted it yet because I am still really scared about being in the first trimester and something going wrong. I'll post after the doctor says all it well on thursday. Thank you for the congrats though. It is VERY exciting.
Congrats to the soon PARTY OF FIVE! Oh, and I second last night at the park. It's fun to hang out instead of just the girls or playing taxi! i actually got face time with you! It was fun! See you tomorrow!
Hey Lila! Just found your blog and wanted to say hi! Congratulations!
Yeah! and congrats! I guess you really are a fertile mertile!
Congrats! We're so excited for you guys!
Congratulations!!! That sounds like forever away, but I know it will get here soon.
Sometimes I wish I were the one in charge, but most of the time I'm glad that HE is. Hope everything goes well. Congrats!
Congrats!!! I hope you feel well. Let me know if there is anything I can do!!
Yeah!!! June seems so far away...but it will be here sooo soon! Congratulations!
Ah, yes...the ignoring never really works. Learned that one the hard way like you too- hence Pammie.
Post a Comment