I love all of these photos. I didn't know Heather still did photography. Can you send me her information? Your girls are absolutely beautiful. Congratulations! I miss Avery in nursery.
Tara and Lisa, (and anyone else interested in Heather's Photography) Heather can be reached at neeley4@msn.com. She lives in TX and books clients when she visits home about every two months or so. Contact her early though. Her schedule books fast. Lisa, new born pics are her favorite and I think she will be here in April. She is also doing a children's cancer benefit photo shoot this summer. Either June or August and she will donate the money to children's cancer research. I think she's great!
B. Travis Harper If the good Lord isn't a Carolina fan then why is the sky Carolina blue? If he isn't watching sports, he is playing them. Golf is his biggest obsession.
Lila Mae Harper A well balanced diet for me is a chocolate in each hand...
Avery Mae Harper "I want candy!" we hear this about 12 times a day! In fact, candy was one of her first words...
Madelyn Grace Harper Little Miss Drama! Loves bathtime, riding Avery's rocking horse and Avery's Ford Truck...
CHOCOLATE...the smell of rain...my daughters eyes...sunsets...a good laugh...collecting scrapbook stuff...going to the mountains...CHOCOLATE...Hawaii...clenliness...tennis...shopping...massages... CHOCOLATE...family get togethers... bedtime...getting my hair done...DVR...Christmas...chocolate covered strawberries...walks...singing...pictures...nap time...nature...Madelyn's laugh...spas...food...life
3 comments:
I love all of these photos. I didn't know Heather still did photography. Can you send me her information? Your girls are absolutely beautiful. Congratulations! I miss Avery in nursery.
Earlier I asked Travis the name of your pediatrician... now I need the name of your photographer. The girls look beautiful!! :) Take care.
Tara and Lisa,
(and anyone else interested in Heather's Photography) Heather can be reached at neeley4@msn.com. She lives in TX and books clients when she visits home about every two months or so. Contact her early though. Her schedule books fast. Lisa, new born pics are her favorite and I think she will be here in April. She is also doing a children's cancer benefit photo shoot this summer. Either June or August and she will donate the money to children's cancer research. I think she's great!
Post a Comment